Advanced Research Manufacturing
Innovative High Purity Gas Supply System Solutions
Ph: 719.538.5959 E-Mail
Foreground: Garden of the Gods Park Background: Pikes Peak
• Point of use purifiers
• Purifier vessels
• Pro-Panel series
• Nova series in-line
• Bulk gas purifiers
• Weld and area purifiers
• Heated getter purifiers
• Ambient temperature purifiers
• Point of use filters
• Bulk gas filters
• Sub micron filters
• Pressure control modules
• Particle filtration modules
• Gas blenders
• Chemical injection skids
• Gas delivery systems
• Pipe assemblies and
spec gas equipment
• Build-to-print manufacturing
• Vessel and purifier system
• Vessel activation & regeneration
• Instrumentation service & upgrade
• Purification media stabilizing and
• Helium leak detection
• Component and system
• Contract scheduled preventative
• System installations, additions and
• Quality assurance documentation
and procedural data
• System shutdown &
• Filter skid and block and bleed
• Consulting, troubleshooting
and performance analysis
• HP orbital welding
Bulk System Refurbishment
• Vessel & component upgrades
• System automation upgrades
• PLC and operator interface
• Enclosure refurbishment
• Decommissioning, moth-balling
and storage of bulk purifiers
High Purity Welding
• HP and UHP welding capabilities
• Manual, semi automated, and
fully automated weld processes
• Stainless Steel, Nickel, Titanium
and other high alloy materials
• HP orbital welding to 6 inch OD
• Helium leak detection & reporting
• Vessels, housings, flow bodies,
tanks, tubing, valves, vacuum
Advanced Research Manufacturing, (ARM, Inc.), creates innovative solutions for industrial gas supply systems. Our mission is to provide superior fluid and gas flow products and services to the high technology sectors.
We design, manufacture, install and maintain high purity electronics grade industrial gas purifiers and purifications systems for semiconductor, energy, medical and manufacturing industrial processes.
Gases purified include inert, hydrogen, oxygen, hydride, corrosive, and others. Our purifiers and systems incorporate absorption, catalytic and getter technologies to reduce or eliminate impurities such as moisture, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and hydrocarbons that cannot be tolerated in process gas streams.
ARM’s point-of-use, area and bulk gas purifiers and purification systems have proven to be cost effective solutions for our customers, including some of the largest companies around the world.
In addition, ARM, Inc. provides contract high purity/high technology design, engineering, and manufacturing of gas and chemical delivery systems for industry.
Core services include orbital and semi-automatic high purity welding, control system design and integration, and in-house analytical services including gas analysis, leak detection, and particle testing.
As a manufacturing company, we strive to provide quality fluid and gas flow solutions to today’s high purity and ultra-high purity industrial sectors. Customer satisfaction, innovation, and quality of product and service are the basis of our success.
ARM provides combined engineering experience totaling more than 40 years in the high purity and ultra-high purity Industrial Gas Purification, and Chemical and Gas Delivery markets.
ARM products are manufactured with quality measures in place for consistent high-end results. Documented Quality Management System, and standard operating procedures include materials tracking for source traceability.
• Build to print manufacturing
• Design, build, install and
• Fabrication of pressure control
manifolds, piped assemblies/
manifolds, switching manifolds,
gas blenders, specialty gas
delivery equipment, gas separation
and purification systems.
• Turnkey installation
Class 100 Clean Room & Clean Zones
Pressure Control Manifold - UHP
Design, build, install and
Gas Blending - UHP